Offline type - Turbidity meter
Turbidity Portable Meter
- EPA CompliantMeasurement - The HI98703 meets and exceeds the requirements of EPA and Standard Methods for turbidity
measurements. When the meter is in EPA mode all turbidity readings are rounded accordingly to meet reporting requirements.
- Multiple reading modes - Normal measurement, continuous measurement, or signal averaging measurement are reading modes available.
- Up to 200 measurements can be stored in the internal memory and recalled at any time.
- Power Supply: 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (4) or AC adapter; auto-off after 15 minutes of non-use
- Dimension/ Weight: 224x87x77mm (512g)
- Light Detector: silicon photocell
- Range: 0.00~9.99, 10.0~99.9, 100~1000NTU
- Resolution: 0.01NTU (0.00~9.99), 0.1NTU (10.0~99.9), 1NTU (100~1000)
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading plus 0.02 NTU
- Stray Light: < 0.02 NTU
- Repeatability: ±1% of reading or 0.02 NTU, whichever is greater