Surface Particle Detector 05-125um
Particles below 100um in diameter are very difficult to see with the naked eye. These particles settle fast and escape routine air monitoring. The QIII SX measures particles in the sub visible to visible range (5-125um).
• Channels: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 125um
• Sensor: Laser Diode
• Size & Weight: 12” W X 10.5” D X 9” H, 18.5 lbs
• Batteries: (2) Lithium Ion, hot swappable
• Display: 7” WVGA, sealed touch screen interface with pinch zoom.
• Data Units: Particle Density and Raw counts
• Advanced user interface with Data Analysis Mode for averaging surface particle measurements
• Data Output: USB port, ethernet, optional WiFi
• Probe Included: ½” right angle probe.
• Purge Options Included: Purge Filter to zero count the detector and a Purge Probe Function to zero count the probe.
• Self cleaning mode with 50% increased air flow
• Input power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 hz
• Sampling Modes: Static and Dynamic
• CE Certified
• Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
• Made in the USA