gridComm power line smart light control
three-phase PLC rail lamp main control concentrator
gridComm's GC9300 is a powerful three-phase PLC rail street light master concentrator. It acts as a gateway between the streetlights and the intelligent streetlight management software in the cloud. It can directly control single lights or a group of lights, such as manual or timing on, off, brightening, alarming, and various information and log queries. It has a built-in digital input that can be connected to theft, overload, and motion or other event-triggered sensors.
- Directly connect AC 220/240V three-phase power line.
- Reliable communication over up to 18 OFDM channels based on the GC2200
- Supports different modulation mechanisms such as 3QPSK, 3BPSK and 1BPSK and up to 18x redundancy settings
- Support RS485 and RS232
- Support intelligent street light management software through ModBus protocol
- Supports two sets of digital inputs with 12V, 100mA power output
- Support two sets of digital output, rated power is 250VAC@2A or 24VDC@2A
- Smart street light management software that connects street lights and the cloud
- Communicate on up to 18 OFDM channels based on the GC2200
- Can directly control single lights or a group of lights such as manual or timing on, off, brighten, alarm and various information and log queries