Surface Particle Detector 0.3-10um
To achieve optimal performance in particle sensitive manufacturing it is important to have a quantified metric for surface contamination. The QIII Surface Metric - QIII SM, uses an advanced, patented interface to re-suspend particulate from the surface and draw them through a particle detector.
• Channels: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0um
• Sensor: Laser Diode
• Size & Weight: 12” W X 10.5” D X 9” H, 18.5 lbs
• Batteries: (2) Lithium Ion, hot swappable
• Display: 7” WVGA, sealed touch screen interface with pinch zoom.
• Data Units: Particle Density and Raw counts
• Advanced user interface with Data Analysis Mode for averaging surface particle measurements
• Data Output: USB port, ethernet, optional WiFi
• Probe Included: ½” right angle probe.
• Purge Options Included: Purge Filter to zero count the detector and a Purge Probe Function to zero count the probe.
• Self cleaning mode with 50% increased air flow
• Input power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 hz
• Sampling Modes: Static and Dynamic
• CE Certified
• Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
• Made in the USA